Thursday, May 28, 2009

Roots

My interest in BDSM and Fetishes has grown over time. It started around '01, maybe? I jumped in with both feet.

I'd been the stereotypical "good girl" type, always the sweet and understanding girlfriend, coworker, etc etc. Even if I were seething inside, I'd make "nicey nice" and give ya a smile. I took a lot of crap. And rarely returned it.

By '01 I had been doing webcam shows for a couple years. They gave me the freedom to explore many "hats": roleplay, domination, fetish. To my shock, I truly enjoyed the power of being dominant. Speaking my mind, letting loose the thoughts actually going through my head as men fawned and drooled *eye roll here*, toying with power roles.

I wanted to explore this in my real life. My partner wasn't submissive, so I needed a few willing participants. Enter the community domination for women course! Haha! A girlfriend of mine was going to a class through the local community education center and wanted to know if I would join her...learning to humiliate and dominate submissives. Uh, hell yeah!

We attended the two hour class and approached the instructor afterwards about further instruction. She jumped at the chance to add us to her professional dungeon. First as trainees, shadowing experienced pro dom's in their daily sessions. Later as confident pro doms ourselves. I saw a lot of things and experienced a lot of growth there. It only solidified my desire to know more, explore more. Technical and mental.

I have found, over time, I really enjoy the online/phone session. They allow for freedom for both the dom and the sub. The mental aspect of domination has always been the most exciting part for me. Anybody can learn to tie ropes, properly wield a flogger and paddle, strap on a corset and boots. Voila! Insta-dom. Not every "pro" is all that interested in the mental aspects of bdsm, but it happens to be my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment